Monday, February 13, 2012

My new job!

So I know it's been a while since I posted, and I really need to remedy that.  Since I last posted I've started my first RN job!

It's pretty fantastic so far, and I can truly say that I love my job.  I'm working in an Emergency Department at an urban hospital in NJ.  It's not a trauma hospital, but I've already seen a GSW that got "dropped off" outside our front door, as well as a few cardiac arrests, some respiratory arrests, two or three STEMIs, and a couple of strokes...and I've only been working for 3.5 weeks!

It's definitely an awesome place to work, and I'm sure that after working where I am, I'll be able to survive in pretty much any ED, or that's at least what people tell me...

So that's all for now, on that topic...tomorrow's another day, and since it's Valentine's Day, I'm sure I'll hear some interesting stories from my patients!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...