Saturday, December 24, 2011

Island Time = Bain of my Existence

St. Thomas is technically part of the United States, but when it comes down to things like mail, it might as well be a 3rd world country in the middle of nowhere.  I thought I was being so smooth ordering a bunch of toiletries from Drugstore.com on Dec. 10th in anticipation of my Dec. 19th arrival, thinking they would be here ahead of my arrival, shipped 2 day shipping via FedEx...

Well...it's now December 24th, and my lovely package of toothpaste, face wash, etc. still has not arrived.  In fact, it's now in Puerto Rico {arrived on Dec. 22nd}, and it's estimated delivery date is January 9th. TWO DAYS AFTER I LEAVE, AND 31 DAYS AFTER I PLACED MY ORDER.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?

What's the point?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...