Monday, August 15, 2011

Where Have I Been?

That's a good question!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time, it's just that there hasn't been much to post about lately.

I've been working my butt off every day filling out job applications, to no avail.  I have my RN license in hand, and I keep applying places, but there just don't seem to be a lot of jobs out there for new graduate RNs, at least not in my area.  It's quite frustrating!

I thought for a while I was going to strike gold, had an interview for an ER position set up and everything, but the nurse manager's wife went into labor the night before my interview, and he hasn't returned to work yet, so that interview is postponed until further notice.

With grad school's start date looming right around the corner (Sept. 1), it's looking more and more like I'll be a full-time student, at least for the first semester.  I'm going to keep applying for jobs every day, and hope that someone will bite, at some point!

Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...