Sunday, July 10, 2011

NCLEX is Tomorrow!!

So let me just start of with a big AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well now that that's out of my system...

Tomorrow I am taking the NCLEX-RN exam.  It's sort of a big deal.  For those of you who are not nurses, the NCLEX exam determines competency for all new graduate nurses; if you pass, you are granted a license.  If you fail, you have to wait 45 days (in NJ) to retest.

Since I'll be starting my nurse practitioner in the fall, I really need to pass, so I can actually attend the classes that I will be enrolling in...more on that in another post.

Anyway, I've been a bit stressed out, so I woke up this morning and decided that the best way to prepare for tomorrow would be to go to a nice, relaxing yoga class this morning.  So that's exactly what I did, but now it's 2 p.m., and I haven't opened a book yet...

So on that note, let me get back to the books, and WISH ME LUCK TOMORROW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...